James-Flash-ProdJames-Flash-Prod

Main Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats

Blue vs Green Episode 4 Blue vs Green Episode 4

Dude, stop! (Written for the fifth time)

Okay, Ive written this for the fifth time, and Im getting pretty pissed off at my computer.

The voices suck, and sound nothing like the original voices.

Stop changing things! Series episodes need to be consistant!

Mario in Toruble Mario in Toruble

Voted 4

This movie was great. Great graphics. Dont listen to RageingYetti, she's a noobet.

Sonic Stereo Sonic Stereo

Very funny

Animation and modling wasnt that good, But definatly funny. Very original. Favorit'd

Epic Sonic Time Lapse Epic Sonic Time Lapse

Alright.

Your definitly a talented artist. Sonic was drawn in a little less quality than the rest. Too bad sonic isnt cool anymore. After silver made his nutorious appearance, the decline has begun. Anyway, great flash. Though, the assholes of newgrounds might blam this...

DrSkippy responds:

None have been blammed yet, but there always is a first and thats what im worried about.

Blue Versus Green Ep. 3 Blue Versus Green Ep. 3

Nice!

This is the funniest one thus far. Id really Like you to develop this series rather than Flash Halo, its already been done. Graphics were great (please don't do them again, they look fine the way they are) Oh, and dont mine ssjskipp, he's and ass. If theres still an abusive button somewhere, im pressing it.

-Cheers!

Power Star 2 Power Star 2

Dont know why this is #1???

This movie is better than super mario bros z ep 6, I dont know why the hell. What was wrong with this movie??????? its pure freaking madness.

It's Freakin' Luigi It's Freakin' Luigi

Its Freakin' Awesome

I liked both of your freakin' movies cuz there so freakin' unique. I thoughly enjoied this movie and gave it a freakin' 4. It love all the freakin' randomness. Good freakin' job.

-Freakin' Cheers.

PS Duff, Alvin-Earthworm is the best spriter ever. This guys good but hes not the freakin' best.

Bigfoot3290 responds:

Eh. If being the best means animating Mario with spiny, piss-yellow hair, I'm happy where I am.

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

You are a legend.

Its hard to believe to are doing this all yourself. You have more skill the all of your predesessors combined. You are a true insperation.

Super random bros 2 Super random bros 2

To organnized... suppost to be random!!

You kinda killed it by putting text intead of the static. You just took away the crazy random felling that I like. Also, charachter's shouldnt talk. I say you give it one more go but bring back the old style.

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

AHHHH

Now everytime I make a symbol im gunna DUCK AND COVER! Lol nice job. How long did it take ya?